1515 Lawrence Road Southgate, NSW 2460$1,200,000
WOW - WHAT A PACKAGE!
Livestock - Southgate NSW
There are so many features to this property that we’ve opted to list them in dot point form, rather than trying to detail – simply because there isn’t enough space available to describe what’s on offer here!
1515 Lawrence Road, Southgate – NSW North Coast
• 29.56Ha / 73 acres of very fertile, alluvial land
• 15x18m shed on substantial mound, with 4m awning at front, and high roller door front & rear for truck or motorhome. Concreted driveway plus concrete area downstairs of the home used as carports.
• Old barn shed 6x12m with mezzanine and 8x12m awning
• Very substantial chook pen with 3 phase power and flood-free mound. Lawrence Road presents the perfect location for a road-side egg stall.
• Beautifully renovated and very substantial five bedroom home, with 11.5 foot ceilings throughout. Exceptionally well thought through design. Refer to floor plan for layout. Views and breezes courtesy of the Clarence River.
• Every bedroom has a split system air conditioner, a ceiling fan, wardrobe, and carpet.
• Master bedroom is generous in size and has an ensuite and walkin-robe.
• ‘Parents Retreat’ (bedroom 2) has an ensuite, walk-in robe, and a rumpus/lounge room.
• With the two Master Bedrooms, this home would suit a dual-living situation with elderly parents or in-laws.
• The kitchen is grand in size, with a welcoming island bench, 900mm oven, bosch dishwasher, and ample cupboard space.
• There is an office nook, laundry with superb storage, and a huge back deck with 2mx4.5m swim spa, which is included in the sale.
• Verandahs on three sides, and a wood-fired heater in the living area has a wood box that can be stacked from the outside.
• 9.6KW back-to-grid solar system, town water connected, plus a 22,000L rainwater tank off the shed. 11 camera security system included in the sale.
• Approx 58 acres of land (separated by a paddock fenceline) is leased to the Dairy next door and the tenancy will transfer with the sale of the property – details of this lease are available to prospective purchasers.
• Owners have retained approx 15 acres of land for their own use at the front of the property – consisting of six paddocks, plus the house/shed/chook yards.
• 1515 Lawrence Road offers a rural lifestyle just 14 minutes from the Grafton CBD, with superb improvements designed for peace of mind and easy preparation during a flood event; it’s an all in one package and our vendors say SELL!
• Phone JoJo Newby of Farrell McCrohon Stock & Station Agents to discuss – 0417 690 637.
• Boundary lines, measurements and area sizes are approximate only. Terms and Conditions of the sale are as per the Contract of Sale. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 35 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 73 acre
- 20 Garage
- 15 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay Tv
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Land Fully Fenced
$2,000 per annum