257 Baillies Road Copmanhurst, NSW 2460Sold $110,000
SOLD WITHIN 21 DAYS! ANOTHER COPMANHURST PROPERTY SOLD BY REAL ESTATE AGENT JOJO NEWBY - 0417 690 637
Lifestyle Sold - Copmanhurst NSW
- SOLD WITHIN 21 DAYS! ANOTHER COPMANHURST PROPERTY SOLD BY JOJO NEWBY – 0417 690 637
- 52 Ha / 25.9 acres of rugged bush country on the outskirts of Copmanhurst.
- Bitumen Road frontage, 30km from CBD of Grafton
- Dwelling Eligibility from Clarence Valley Council valid until 23 December 2021 (a D.A must be submitted to Council prior to this date, or the dwelling eligibility will be permanently extinguished).
- RU2 zoning under Clarence Valley Council
- Scenic rocky outcrops and Sandstone ledges.
- Small dam below one of the sandstone ledges.
- There is a very old caravan and very old shed at the frontage of the property. Purchasers should note that these will remain at the property as part of the sale, along with all surrounding rubbish.
- A majority of the property is unfenced.
- Mains power available about 150m from the property but is not connected. No town water available.
- 257 Baillies Road is also identified as Lot 401 in DP 813685
- Directions to the property: Follow the Clarence Way toward Copmanhurst. Turn right at the forks towards Stockyard Creek Road/Baillies Road. Veer right to stay on Baillies Road. Follow for 2.5km and 257 Baillies Road is on your left.
- Priced to sell at $120,000!
- Land is 25.9 acre